Back to news
WHY BE PART OF OUR TEAM
Our culture at Bold St Media has a focus on supporting each other to get the best results. A team built on trust and kindness to ensure you have what you need to succeed.
ROLE AND PURPOSE
Bold St Media is a PR & Marketing agency based in Aberdeenshire, delivering full-service campaigns across a number of global clients in the Energy, Health & Wellbeing, Finance, Business Services and Hospitality sectors.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and driven Graphic Designer to join our fast paced, growing agency.
The role is to create impactful, effective visual graphics that will be utilised across all brand aspects and activity for our client portfolio. The job location is in Oldmeldrum Aberdeenshire.
- Develop visual assets as per our clients brief.
- Conceptualise and storyboard creative ideas for presentation.
- Create visually stunning and detailed brand guidelines.
- Design and produce corporate literature, social media graphics, website design.
- Work with marketing/PR team to deliver scroll stopping impactful campaigns.
- Work alongside the video production team to produce truly original content that elevates our client’s content above their competitors.
- Create and execute display advertising campaigns.
- Create landing pages.
- Updating workflow and project status in Monday.com software.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO…
- Has a minimum of 1 year of Graphic Design work experience
- Is experienced in Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Express, Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Solid understanding of UX/UI principles.
- Ability to animate using After Effects would be a strong advantage.
- Takes pride in their work and is passionate about all things visual design.
- Excellent time management and is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive salary
- 28 days’ holiday each year plus Christmas and New Year week office closure
- Private Healthcare
- Generous incentive scheme
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Free office car parking
- Rapid progression if you’re up to the challenge
- Dedicated training and development plan
- Access to unlimited training.
Sound like something you’re interested in. Please send your cv, cover letter and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org