Back to news
Digital/Performance Marketing specialist
WHY BE PART OF OUR TEAM
Our culture at Bold St Media has a focus on supporting each other to get the best results. A team built on trust and kindness to ensure you have what you need to succeed.
ROLE AND PURPOSE
Bold St Media is a PR & Marketing agency based in Aberdeenshire, delivering full-service campaigns across a number of global clients in the Energy, Health & Wellbeing, Finance, Business Services and Hospitality sectors.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fast paced, growing agency.
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to deliver impactful, effective digital marketing strategies across our client portfolio.
- Develop digital/ performance marketing strategies
- Create and manage SEO and SEM marketing campaigns
- Create and execute social media ads
- Create and execute Google ads
- Create and execute digital display advertising campaigns
- Create landing pages
- Develop and manage email marketing campaigns
- Continuously test and iterate learnings to find the best multi-channel paid mix
- Be responsible for communicating regular metrics and findings from campaigns and analyse performance, insights, blockers and areas of opportunity
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO…
- Has a minimum of 2 years of digital/ performance marketing experience
- In-platform execution experience setting up social media and PPC campaigns
- Experienced in website Analytics (mostly in Google Analytics)
- Experienced in Performance Media (SEM and Social) strategy
- Has a customer focused mindset and great analytical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive salary
- 28 days’ holiday each year plus Christmas and New Year week office closure
- Private Healthcare
- Generous incentive scheme
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Free office car parking
- Rapid progression if you’re up to the challenge
- Dedicated training and development plan
- Access to unlimited training.
Sound like something you’re interested in. Please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com